Got a question or need to find out more? Your question could just be below:

Our range of Discoverer motorhomes require a normal motor vehicle license to drive: the old code 8 or present B or EB license.

  • Crockery and glasses
  • 15M electrical lead
  • Spare wheel
  • Wheel blocks
  • All mattresses and cushions
  • Broom
  • Lock-up safe
  • Jack and wheel spanner
  • 1x 3Kg gas bottle (for cooking and hot water)
  • COR road worthiness certificate
  • Service history
  • All required paperwork
  • 1000km or 1 month warranty (whichever comes first)
  • Towels
  • Pots and pans
  • Cutlery
  • Camping tables and chairs
  • Condiments like spices, food and drink
  • Bedding
  • Cleaning items like dishwashing liquid and rags
  • Hose pipe or Jerry can (for filling water tank)
  • GPS (if required)
  • Any personal items

If in doubt, you can always rent first. We will deduct up to three rental rate days from the selling price if you hire a similar unit from Bobo Campers before purchasing to ensure you love the experience. The rental period must be less than 6 months before the purchase.

We only specialise in ex-rental motorhomes and campers from the Bobo Campers rental fleet so we do not take trade-ins.

No, but we can direct you in this process


Many insurance companies do not know how and where a motorhome is used or the low risk of theft and subsequently offer a monthly premium based on the selling price only.

Often this is too high. Our suggestion is to join the SA Motorhome Club where the best deals on insurance are offered.

A new tyre has 10mm tread. We replace tyres when they reach 5mm or 50% of tread. Only Commercial-grade tyres are used.

No way. We will sell you a unit way too expensive and in a very poor condition. Just kidding, at least we know you read this far.

You will get a detailed operation manual explaining both the front cabin and the rear living area of our Discoverer motorhomes.

You can also get a taste by watching the three videos below:

Did not find your question?